Pueblo Indian Woman Baking Bread CAMERON ARIZONA Vintage Linen Postcard 1937
Vintage postcard--the artwork depicts a Pueblo Indian woman baking bread in an outdoor adobe or mud oven. Although the postmark is 1947, based on the Curt Teich code, 7A-H2232 printed in the postage box, the card was printed in 1937.
- Era: Linen
- Location: Cameron, Arizona USA
- Publisher: Genuine Curt Teich Chicago, Illinois
- Photographer: Art Colortone reproduction
- Subject: Native American, pueblo village
- Condition: Damaged lower edge, left front corner, and postcard back
- Postmark: March 24, 1947 - Grand Canyon to Stockton, Ohio
- Postage Stamp: 1c George Washington stamp (Green #804 – 1938), affixed and canceled
- Message: Handwritten
- Size: 5 ½” x 3 ½”
Packaged in protective postcard sleeve.
Thank you for visiting THE TOWNHOUSE ANTIQUES & VINTAGE.
We strive to provide you the best in antique, collectibles and vintage items and do our best to provide you within the written description as much information, whether it’s the history, manufacturer or condition, for each item we sell.
However, we also recognize that a “picture is worth a thousand words” and ask that you view the photos we provide as well. Often, a photo can be more effective than a written description when determining if an item will meet your needs and satisfaction.
Find out more about us and what other items we have listed at https://thetownhouseantiques.com/collections.