General Salem Towne House Parlor OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE MASSACHUSETTS Vintage Postcard
Vintage chrome era souvenir postcard featuring the parlor of the General Salem Towne House located in Old Sturbridge Village. The house was built in Charlton, Massachusetts in 1796.
- Era: Chrome
- Location: Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA
- Publisher: Walter H. Miller & Company, Williamsburg, Virginia for Old Sturbridge Village
- Photographer: Unknown
- Subject: Interior of home
- Condition: Excellent
- Postmark: August 7, 1975 - Quaker Street, New York to Springdale, Ohio
- Message: Handwritten
- Postage Stamp: 10c Jefferson Memorial (#1510 – 1973), affixed and canceled
- with message
- Size: 5 ½” x 3 ½”
Packaged in protective postcard sleeve.
Thank you for visiting THE TOWNHOUSE ANTIQUES & VINTAGE.
We strive to provide you the best in antique, collectibles and vintage items and do our best to provide you within the written description as much information, whether it’s the history, manufacturer or condition, for each item we sell.
However, we also recognize that a “picture is worth a thousand words” and ask that you view the photos we provide as well. Often, a photo can be more effective than a written description when determining if an item will meet your needs and satisfaction.
Find out more about us and what other items we have listed at https://thetownhouseantiques.com/collections.