Jacob Furnival & Co. Pottery

The firm of ​Jacob Furnival & Co. opened at the Elder Road Pottery Works in Cobridge, England around 1845. Initially, it was a partnership between Jacob Furnival and three other men, but the partnership was dissolved by 1852.  At some point around 1859, Jacob's brother Thomas joined the firm as a partner; however, the company was dissolved by 1864.  Jacob's last design was register in 1868 and he retired shortly after.